Friday, August 31, 2007

Your Opinion


As many have probably noticed, I added a new poll on the site. It asks if anyone has put their support behind one candidate for President. It has been said that many people are still undecided, especially on the Republican side, on who they plan on supporting for the White House in 2008. With the primaries barely five months away, I thought it was time to see who many are backing.

This post is designed for you to take the new poll. Then you can come back and comment, saying who you are supporting for President and why. If you still aren't sure, then you can list a few candidates that you like, or why you are still undecided. You can also mention a few candidates you would never vote for and why. Also, don't be afraid to make predictions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Giuliani and I don't mind Romney. McCain is the one that should get it but he isn't going to.

Anonymous said...

I'm torn between Rudy and Romney.

Anonymous said...

Even the Democrats have to admit that Rudy is a great man. I don't know if he has what it takes to be president ( I hope he does! ) but my heart says vote for Rudy.