Monday, March 17, 2008

The Journey Begins

I did this last year so I though I'd do it again. It is once again March Madness. Here in Connecticut we are one of the biggest basketball fans because of our spectacular UConn teams. However, I believe that here in our state the interest is so high because of the UConn women. So just like last year I am going to track the games and hopefully it will end with another national championship for the UConn women.

The last time they won it all was in 2004 after winning their third in a row. They have not made it to the final four since. This year they are the overall number one seed in the Greensboro Region. They will play their first game on Sunday against number sixteen Cornell. The time is yet to be determined.

They are the clear front runner to win the national championship. Hopefully this is the year to bring the title back to Connecticut. Just six more wins and they will!

No comments: