Saturday, September 8, 2007

What's To Come

I thought I'd take this time to let everyone know what to expect to see on this blog in the coming months. Now that Labor Day is over, a lot more people seem to be interested in the upcoming election as well as the one for President (I happened to be at a store today and the cashier asked me who I thought would be elected President...this race is gaining traction).

Here's a list of what's to come:
  • I will be posting regularly regarding the upcoming election, analyzing the top races as well as the Council races which are going to be very interesting.

  • I'll also post any articles that happen to make it in the News-Times regarding the election, that is if they manage to write any.

  • I have decided that this blog is going to endorse a candidate for Mayor. I flirted with the idea to endorse others, but I think it is better if we just endorse the person for the top office. Just to note the endorsement will be based on what we will be seeing these next couple of months, past records and accomplishments, as well as the candidates vision for the future. The endorsement will come on Sunday November 4th, two days before the election.

  • I will be attending a couple of festivals this weekend and will report back to who I see and what type of literature is being handed out. Remember, I may miss some people and won't be there everyday, so just don't go by what I say.

  • I will also post on the race for Congress here in the fifth district, as well as the race for President .

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Don't forget to take the latest poll!

No comments: